1. Check the school diary & sign daily. The diary forms a link between the school authorities and the parents.
2. Give sufficient time and attention towards the progress and daily work of your child. If you wish to discuss a matter of concern, contact the school office. You will be intimated the time to meet the concerned teacher during her/his free periods.
3. Be available if it is necessary, to discuss aspects of your child's behaviour at the school. Be open to listening and considering the teacher's opinion regarding your child, even when the comments may be less than complimentary. We care for your ward and are concerned for his/her welfare.
4. Append your signature to messages written in the diary, report cards or other documents when requested to do so.
5. Your child must attend the first and the last day of the school term. Written permission must be sought from the Principal in case a child is not able to attend the school.
6. A student's name will be struck off the rolls if:
i) arrears of fees accumulate beyond one installment.
ii) he/she continues to be absent without a leave note for more than one month in succession.
7. In all official correspondence with the school, the full name of the child as well as the class and roll number should be mentioned.
8. Parents are expected to exert firm parental discipline in cases where their child's behaviour is a distracting influence to the learning opportunities for others in the school. In any event, if the services of a school teacher are sought for the private tutoring of a student after school hours, written permission must be sought from the Principal.
9. Children must be encouraged to do their homework by themselves. It is important that children develop a habit of working on their own. However, Parental supervision is important.
10. It is imperative for parents to attend all Parent Teacher Meetings. The management will take a serious view of parents regularly absenting themselves from such meetings, or those who show disinterest or unconcern towards their child's education.
11. a) Keep your child at home if he/she is suffering from contagious diseases like mumps, measles, chicken pox, conjunctivitis, etc.
Your child is to attend school only with a doctor's fitness certificate.
The following period of isolation is recommended:
Measles: 5 days after the rash disappears
Mumps: 1 week after the swelling subsides
Chicken Pox: Till the blisters dry & fall off.
Conjunctivitis: Till no white discharge comes out of the eyes.
b) In case of illness or some other commitment, children should not be sent to school at all, even if there is any test. It is extremely unreasonable to send the child who is ill to the school for the test. His/her health is more important. Children will not be allowed to leave school in between if they come only for the test. If a parent is insistent and wishes the child to go home, then his/her test will stand cancelled.
c) No Test or Examination date will be brought forward or postponed. If a child is absent on medical grounds, his final result will be decided on his year's work. Results once declared are final and will not be reconsidered. The Principal's decision will be final.
12. Points to be noted while celebrating child's birthday in school:
a) Parents are requested not to send pastries, cakes, gifts and sweets to be distributed in class.
b) For Classes Nursery, L.K.G. & U.K.G. only: A child may wear coloured clothes to the school on his/her birthday.
c) From class I onwards party dress is not allowed.
13. It is understood that the school will take all possible care and precautions to safeguard the children when they are in the school premises. However, the school will not be held responsible for any mishap beyond its control.
14. A teacher should not be criticized in front of the child, as it undermines his/her respect for the teacher and the school. You can meet the Principal regarding any complaint.
15. Parents are requested not to meet the class teacher/subject teacher or their children during school hours in their class rooms, however, they can meet them in the reception area after obtaining prior permission from the Principal.
Parents are notified that there will be no rainy day holidays. School will function as usual on such days despite the heavy rains and water-logged streets. Parents are called upon to use their own discretion while sending their children to school on such days. Parents should understand that as vehicular traffic is often affected, they may be inconvenienced by the school transport facility on such days for obvious reasons. Parents should bear in mind that if a holiday is declared by the State Administration through the newspapers, they should comply with the same and not send their children to school even if the school transport arrives at their door to pick up the children, as transporters/drivers on their daily routes cannot be intimated by the school authorities in the morning, on the declaration of the holiday, Parents are informed that holidays declared in the newspapers will be adhered to by the school.
17. Dealing with staff:
Parents are instructed not to enter into any monetary dealings, with teachers or any other member of the staff of the school. The School fee should be deposited in the bank . Teachers, P.T.Is, sub-staff and drivers are not the authorised personnel to be entrusted with the school fee. Please observe the rules mentioned in the fee book strictly.
18. Traffic Hazard:
There is a lot of traffic in front of the school at arrival and departure time, especially on rainy days. To regulate the traffic, parents are requested not to reverse the vehicle in front of the school gate to avoid chaos. Help the gate keeper to regulate the traffic by following the instructions given to him by the school authorities as it is for the security and safety of your wards.
19. Ours is an Environment Friendly school. Therefore, Polythene Bags are not allowed in the campus. Kindly provide cloth / jute / paper bags to your wards to carry their belongings.
20. Please check the way your child is dressed in correct, clean and well-ironed uniform before leaving for school each morning. Encouraging your ward to get his/her clothes and bag ready in the evening, polishing shoes can help him/her to be well groomed for the school.
21. Children may be counselled that extremes of fashion are not acceptable in school. Very short skirts, hipster trousers, low waste trouser, shirts hanging out or designer shoes etc. are unacceptable.
22. Dangling ear rings and earrings larger than the earlobe (Studs are permitted), neck chains or cosmetics, lip glosses, nail polish, fancy hair pins etc. are not permitted. Girls with short hair must wear a hair band.
23. Hair is to be clean, neat and well groomed, and styled to be out of the eyes. Hair colouring (including tips or highlights) is not allowed. Punk or fad haircuts ,hairgel or any extremes in style, cut, shape or colour are not acceptable. Girls should make 2 braids for slightly long hair.
24. Students who do not report in correct uniform may not be allowed to sit in class. Parents could be informed of the violation/s. They could be asked to bring the dress items or the student may be sent home to change. Parents or students should not expect sympathy on this issue during school or board examinations or any other occassions.
25. Written permission for special dress concession may be sought by parents on special occasions, in case of unforseen temporary difficulty with a dress/items. Concession thus granted will be taken as isolated case and should not be taken as norm.
26. To avoid any mix up, names of students must be written with markers on the insides of cardigans, blazer, school caps, belts, cravats and shoes.
27. Students have to wear all items of the school uniform including all accessories in summer and winters. They must not exercise any choice in the matter because of weather conditions or personal whims.
28. Any additional dress item worn below the school dress should not be visible.
29. No student, once in school, would be allowed to leave during working hours. Prior sanction, at least a day in advance has to be taken for any such leave. No half day leave application would be entertained. If a child is wanted back at home urgently for any emergency during school hours, the escort should have a written note from the parent bearing the signature identical to his/her specimen signature entered in the child's diary. The pupil will preferably be handed over to parents/guardian. (Marriages, functions or outstation pleasure trips would not be considered as emergencies for half day.)
30. We do not accept any item sent during working hours due to security reasons and also to inculcate a sense of responsibility in the students. Please ensure that your child carries his/ her tiffin and other things required in the school with him/ her when he/ she leaves for school in the morning.
31. You are requested to ensure that your ward packs his/ her bag strictly as per the daily class schedule to avoid carrying unnecessary weight. In case the child is found carrying extra book/ notebook, the same will be handed over only to the parents.
32. Motivate the child to read the chapters independently from her/ his textbooks. Though a certain percentage of questions will come from within the lesson, still the child should not be forced to cram the whole chapter (only 2 – 3 readings of the complete chapter is enough), as liberal marking will be done for the answers attempted by the child on his own.
33. Test note books will be sent home on Second and Fourth Fridays. They should be duly signed and sent back the next Monday positively.
34. Students are required to come in their uniform and carry their School Diaries for P.T.Ms.
35. Students availing school transport will not be allowed to be picked up personally by the parents/guardians without prior intimation to the class teacher as well as the Transport Incharge at least a day in advance.
36. Any change of address or phone number has to be intimated to school in writing at the earliest.
Do you need Help With Personal Statement Writing with with essay, research paper, homework or even dissertation?
Visit our website - https://goo.gl/HKbmHS (assignmenthelp24.com)
=================>>>GET ASSIGNMENT HELP<<<=================
=================>>>GET ASSIGNMENT HELP<<<=================
=================>>>GET ASSIGNMENT HELP<<<=================
paryavaran in hindi essay in hindi
global warming term paper
bc social studies 10 assignments for students
research paper for high school
george orwell essays mobi
galen bodenhausen consumerism essay
essay on middle child syndrome psychology
the bluest eye self hatred essay
song of solomon essay thesis ideas
1.3.10 practice written assignments
should books be banned from schools essay
essay on my favourite leader in english language
college essay too short
unit 03 homework assignment answers physics questions
essay with subheadings examples
porsche vs volkswagen case study
saupin's school panchkula homework hotline
nigel tranter bibliography format
how to write an essay overview
write a short essay showing how old testament Help With Personal Statement Writing feasts were fulfilled in christ
http method header example for essay
essay on big black good man
subjects for a research paper
research article summary assignment sheet
chicago style footnotes vs bibliography meaning
argumentative essay structure thesis
social 20-1 final essay
frankfurt school mass culture thesis statements
sample mla style argument essay
himalayan quake 2005 essay
durrington high homework clipart
writing a law school personal statement examples
essay competetion 2009
example essays on patriotism
ssat upper level sample essays
reader response example essay in english
essays on greatest achievements
youtube natalie dessay manon rheaume
a negotiation essay
250 word essay handwritten
analyste financier descriptive essay
examples of nursing case study format
florence kelley ap essay examples
gender reassignment surgery pictures woman to man quotes
ophelia's role in hamlet essay titles
hobbes and locke a comparison essay
hook in essay cause and effect
suny purchase admissions essay Help With Personal Statement Writing personal statement
informative speech sample essay writing
spend money wisely leisure time activities essay
book reflection assignment template
l'interpretation de la loi dissertation outline
jeff wall selected essays and interviews ebook library
bill of rights institute essay contest past essay
write and essay win a scholarship
appic essay 3 examples
side effects of drugs essay
read essay topics
conclusions for essays generator interlock
special assignment boko haram massacre
english iii research paper topics
compare contrast essay imagery
personal statement for accounting and finance cvx
1st grade homework clipart
carat team definition essay
polyphonic hmi case study
avery hv 1200 reflective essay
chopin scherzo 1 analysis essay
essay about the use of internet
steps on how to write an autobiographical essay
french essays for beginners pdf editor
narrative essay introduction powerpoint
essay on magician
database vault privilege analysis essay
hul rural marketing case study
3r recycle reuse reduce essay scholarships
what should i write in my college essay application topics
editorial about abortion essays introduction
position homework year 1991
natalie dessay bellini sonnambula high
think global act local essay
anti federalists and federalists Help With Personal Statement Writing compare and contrast essay
lyrisches du beispiel essay
e marketing ppt essayshark
my daily routine essay english
a level biology coursework yeast
india korea friendship yesterday today and tomorrow essay contest
climate change essay papers
biology article review assignment template
grade 5 module 2 lesson 3 homework answer
published history dissertation examples
an essay on criticism pdf file
nominate a teacher essay checker
supervisor cover letter for resume
maya religion Help With Personal Statement Writing essay
lokpal bill in hindi essay on environment
av technician cover letter sample
deep web mathematics research papers
critical review essay conclusion builder
research paper topics on administration
shylock villain or victim free essays on terrorism
effects of fatherlessness essay
ignou deled 2014 assignment management
research paper about mermaids for kids
catchy titles for essays on perfection
office of student assignment cary nc phone number
linear time-varying systems analysis and synthesis essay
literature references for sat essay scores
heralded marriage definition essay
criminal justice process essays
free essay on capital punishment
how to write a essay proposal examples
writing the conclusion of a research paper
glory john legend analysis essay
saanch ko aanch nahin essay writing
paul jeanson lessay
a level art sketchbook assignments
argument from reason refutation essay
providence college optional essay
persuasive essay topics macbeth
alliance corp leadership scholarship essay
tufts supplemental essays
for homework debate facts
rio tinto ntrb scholarship essay
kasvoton mies unessay
carer cv personal statement
what nursing means to me essay
ncbi database format bibliography
home assignment on the earth science
the outsiders five paragraph essay
unit 08 homework physics
essay for nursing student
fair price fridges on special assignment
writing essays tests
apa science research paper format
questioning Help With Personal Statement Writing geography essays on a contested discipline
2 butanol synthesis essay
bgs dwarka holiday homework pass
pro and con essay on gay marriage
sacrificial anode definition example essays
power shift essay
cse 250b project assignment 4 leg
the martian trailer music extended essay
uf 2016 essay topics
fica high school essay contest scholarships
daycare experience essay
cover letter for returning to a previous employer