Dear Dr. Baldwin
I read your ad for a Radiologic Technologist with great interest. I saw that my experiences and skills matched all the qualifications described in the ad. So I am sending my resume and letting you know I would be very interested in being considered for the position.
I have seven years of considerable experience in the field. I have performed tasks in orthopaediatrics neurology and cardiology departments at a number of prominent hospitals working alongside respected clinicians. I assess patient needs through the latest equipment for x-rays CT sonography and MRI scans. My experiences include cardiovascular and interventional radiography. As a radiologic technologist I have a strong handle on the best and safest ways to use the technology to examine patients and help clinicians make sound medical decisions. I am CPR certified as well as certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and licensed to practice radiography in four states. When dealing with patients I know how to use the simplest language to ensure they understand even the most complex testing.
I know my background makes me an excellent choice for your Radiologic Technologist. Feel free to contact me using any of the info on my resume.
Radiologic Technologist Cover Letter
Radiologic Technologists use radiologic imaging techniques to help diagnose patients. Specific Radiologic Technologist duties include explaining procedures, preparing patients, performing tests, adhering to safety procedures, developing film, maintaining equipment, troubleshooting equipment malfunctions, ordering supplies, updating records, and maintaining a clean working environment. These professionals are also required to update their professional knowledge by attending workshops and participating in professional organizations.
Successful cover letters for this role showcase the following assets:
- Medical technology expertise
- Medical teamwork
- Organization and planning
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Dependability and respect for patient information confidentiality
- Bedside manners and empathy
- Computer literacy
Below is provided a sample cover letter demonstrating similar qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Radiologic Technologist Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Daniels:
When I learned of your posting for a Radiologic Technologist, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic and trained professional with 12+ years of experience, I will make a significant impact as a member of your team.
My background includes experience performing comprehensive diagnostic testing while ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. With solid team collaboration and communication skills, along with dedication to providing optimal patient care, I am positioned to excel in this role at New Heights.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Excelling in consecutive roles with Shady Pines Medical Center and the City of Nashua Medical Center, utilizing deep knowledge of patient handling, physics, anatomy, physiology, pathology, and radiology to keenly assess patients, develop optimal radiologic techniques, and evaluate resulting radiographic images.
- Demonstrating proficiency in equipment usage and maintenance, quality control, and regulatory compliance.
- Utilizing superior communication skills to fully explain imaging procedures and calm anxious patients.
- Leveraging outstanding interpersonal skills to foster a cohesive and collaborative team environment and maintain healthy relationships with peers and staff.
With my expertise in radiological imaging and technology, along with my commitment to superior patient-focused care, I am prepared to put my knowledge and experience to work for you. I look forward to discussing the position further. Thank you for your consideration.
Cora B. Watkins