Our company. Your career. Together, we grow.
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals. It’s important that you apply for the right positions in order to have more opportunities to work with us. We invite you to follow the application process tips outlined below to analyze the best possibilities. Our applicant pool continues to grow each year – unfortunately, this means we cannot reach out every candidate. If the fit is right, we will be in contact with you.
Application Process Tips
- Identify an opportunity that fits your profile
- Browse our open positions
- Check out the requirements
- Identify the roles that fits better with your previous experience, strengths & capabilities
- What the Job requires?
- Key Responsibilities: Area of expertise
- Previous work experience: years, function, background
- Educational requirements
- Qualifications: Technical or functional skills & core competencies
- Cultural diversity & language domain
- Level of responsibility
- Location (if it’s open or not for relocation)
- Travel percentage
- Self Assessment : Analyze your background vs. the job requirements
- Do a critical analysis on your strengths and opportunity areas in order to compare them against the job description.
- Defining what you have: your competencies & style
- Are we right for you?
- Learn more about our culture: mission vision &values and compare towards your needs and values
- Identify why you want to work for The Coca-Cola Company
- That way we can both find out if The Coca-Cola Company is right for you
- Now you are ready to decide to:
- Apply: we highly suggest you to select & apply to the job which most appropriately matches your qualifications.
- Sign In: If you don’t find the perfect job for you, in 5 min you can sign in to receive emails alerts when there are new or updated positions that fit your search criteria.
- Size: No more than one page
- Selling message where you describe briefly what you are looking for (include areas of interest) & what you offer (include areas ,years of expertise, strengths).
- last formal education, dates & degree.
- labor experience: Company, position, period of time, functions, accomplishments.
- Proficient skills , competencies mastered
- Strengths or developed skills
* If foreign mention migration status
- Be yourself : Acknowledge your passion, aptitudes, experience and learning's; identify your strengths & identify how can you leverage all your personal brand to be successful at The Coca-Cola Company.
- Explore our business, performance & way of working: Research thoroughly the company. doing your homework to find out all you can about the company and/or the position.
- Be prepared:
- understand the requirements of the position you are seeking, and closely examine how your skills and abilities support that position.
- Then think of specific experiences you have had that are relevant to the position’s requirements. When you are formulating your specific experience stories, use the acronym of “STAR ” to help you:
S/T = (Situation or Task) explains the circumstances or the background
A = (Action) Describes the specific action that you took
R= (Result) Conveys the outcome of your action (use measurable terms)
Write down a number of specific & practical experience stories in STAR format providing recent & relevant examples based on the different job requirements or skill sets of the job which you are applying.
© Development Dimensions International. Used with permission.
- Leverages the Experience:
- Take this opportunity to bring any question that are important to you to be answered in the interview.
- Be sure to be on time, know who will interview you & with whom you need to be announce.
- Arrive with confidence, be yourself & use your experience stories in STAR format to illustrate your talents.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company, please search our open positions and submit your profile today. You can also sign up to receive email alerts when there are new or updated positions that fit your search criteria.
MindSumo allows students to solve real-world projects from the world’s largest companies. Propose the next big idea and gain experience for job opportunities.
Applying for a scholarship? Check out our scholarship essays database>
Sample cover letter for Internship position at Cocacola
|EXAMPLE ONLY: COVER LETTER|
Date, example: 1st July 2013
|Dear Mrs Smith,|
I would like to apply for the position of Marketing Intern as advertised on studentjob.co.uk. I am a second year student studying BSc Marketing at the University of Cardiff.
I have always had a keen interest in marketing which influenced my decision to study marketing at university and part-take in my extracurricular activities. I am an active member of the Marketing Society where I help arrange events, society meetings and talks from prospective employers. Through my part-time job, I was responsible for establishing an effective marketing campaign for the launch of a new boutique in the centre of Cardiff, using various methods such as social media. I therefore have a strong understanding of how modern day marketing techniques can be used for business opportunities and networking. Furthermore, I was elected as the Team Leader as part of my degree module “Student Enterprise” where we were required to develop our own business idea and pitch it to potential investors against an opposing team. This allowed me to develop my leadership skills by delegating the appropriate roles and responsibilities to each team member, ensuring the team would successfully reach our aims and objectives.
I have many skills which I am able to contribute to the job role. My excellent communicational skills (both written and verbal) allow me to interact with members of an organisation from all levels. I have developed my public speaking and presentation skills through completing university presentations to new and prospective students and to my faculty department. I am organised, efficient and strive to complete any challenge given to me to the highest standard.
Attached is a copy of my CV. I am able to provide the names of referees who will support my application.
I look forward to hearing from you.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter
Get access to over 7,000 cover letters from candidates getting jobs at your target companies.
Fact: Google is more likely to hire you if your resume includes side projects. Explore company projects on MindSumo